[RENEWAL] Application received from Francisco Petrucio Cavalcante Junior (fpcj impa br)

Name: Francisco Petrucio Cavalcante Junior
E-mail: fpcj impa br
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Translated/helped translating several applications
like dia, sawfish, gedit, gnome-games, gtranslator,
xpdf, eog and others.

Contacts:
Gustavo Noronha Silva (kov debian org) (one of
the commiters for pt_BR i18n)

Being a free software(and GNOME) enthusiast, even if I am
not effectivly contributing to the project at
this moment due to my time limitations in my
graduate studies, I think that I can help
some way, given that I am up to date to
the community issues.

[Application received at Thu Oct 31 13:28:48 2002 (Eastern time)]