Application received from George Zhang (George Zhang sun com)

Name: George Zhang
E-mail: George Zhang sun com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Gnome/linux desktop apps at Sun
Adovcate

Detailed description:
I've been working with Gnome/Solaris applications. It includes evaluating and improving available gnome-based
applications, fixing bugs, and porting the available CDE based applications to Gnome.
With Sun's Gnome/Linux project, I'm now working to improve the desktop applications, to ship new
applications, and improve the accessibility of Gnome.

Contacts:
Bill Haneman
bill haneman no_spam sun com
who is the maintainer of the Gnome accessibility project, and has worked on the Gnome/Solaris and Gnome/Linux
projects at Sun.

I'm deeply interested in GNOME's future. Though I'm not working much directly on Gnome.org before, I've been
working on Gnome/Solaris at Sun, and will play an important role in Sun's Gnome/Linux project. I've seen that
there are still many things to do to perfect the desktop applications. I'll spent much time on this area. I'm
looking forward to making greater contributions to Gnome.

[Application received at Thu Oct 31 1:08:39 2002 (Eastern time)]