Application received from Sean M. Egan (bj91704 binghamton edu)

Name: Sean M. Egan
E-mail: bj91704 binghamton edu
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): SeanEgn
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
Lead developer of Gaim for about a year.  Attended and presented at the Boston GNOME Workshop, but
unfortunately have done very few of the cool things I said I would.

Contacts:
http://gaim.sf.net/contactinfo.php

Rob Flynn (rob faceprint com) (Gaim maintainer)

Please don't hate me because I didn't do any of the cool things I said I would?  Pretty please?  I promise
they'll get done.

[Application received at Wed Oct 30 17:05:14 2002 (Eastern time)]