My request to run for the board.

74-word summary:

--------
        Have been an active contributor to the free software movement
        since 1992.

        Started the GNOME project when various freedom issues arised
        that would threaten the future of a fully free system.

        I am one of the founders of Ximian, one of the GNOME
        companies, where we employ around 40 GNOME hackers that
        develop free software.

        Have been actively involved for the past year in the
        development of Mono and the Gtk bindings for C#.
--------
Miguel