[RENEWAL] Application received from Ismael Olea (ismael olea org)

Name: Ismael Olea
E-mail: ismael olea org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Ismael
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): olea

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Spanish L10n, gnome advocating in companies and in Linux events, bug reports (gtranslator, Evolution), some
talk about the Gnome Project, and minor works on Spanish documentation. I helped a bit in the GUAD3C
organization too.

Contacts:
Miguel de Icaza (miguel ximian com)
Juantomás García (gnome juantomas com)
Héctor García (hector debian org)
Rodrigo Moya (rodrigo gnome-db org)
Carlos Perelló (carlos gnome-db org)
Tim Ney (ten gnome org)

I think I didn't have received any email rejecting my previous register, but I 've been asked again by email
to do so. So, here it is.

More info about me and my work on Gnome/Free software: http://advogato.com/person/olea/ and http://olea.org.

[Application received at Tue Oct 29 21:07:43 2002 (Eastern time)]