Re: Preparing the questions that will be sent to the candidates

Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net> writes:

Hi all,

Next week, on November 6th, the membership & elections committee will
announce the official list of candidates running for elections and will
send 10 questions to the candidates.

Does the board plan to propose some questions ? Is it the role of the
committee to find these questions ?

Last year, Dan Mueth proposed the questions after deciding not to run
again.  They weren't really anything official, so I don't see any need
for the committee to do anything extraordinary here.  Nonetheless, if
someone wants to drag those out and update them, it might be a nice
touch.  I don't know who on the board is planning on running for
reelection, but if anyone isn't they may want to add their two cents
into the list.

Thanks,
-Jonathan