Application received from Brian Nitz (brian nitz sun com)

Name: Brian Nitz
E-mail: brian nitz sun com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): bnitz
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

user input an my own test environents.  Provided patches or suggestions when possible.

Detailed description:
Helped alpha, beta and early access users of GNOME 1.4 and GNOME 2.0.x for Solaris install and run GNOME so
that they could provide usability and bug input.  Reproduced Solaris GNOME bugs to provide more detailed
information for bugzilla.  Offered suggestions or patches to sawfish, metacity, nautilus and other Gnome
components.  Maintained GNOME 1.4 FAQ for Solaris and GNOME 2.0 troubleshooting guide for Solaris.

Contacts:
glynn foster sun com,stephen browne sun com,louie ximian com

My contributions are somewhat scattered.  Bugzilla shows only 90 bugs I've logged or contributed input to but
some of my bugs were logged through the bugtraq->bugzilla gateway which doesn't preserve user information.

[Application received at Tue Oct 29 8:58:11 2002 (Eastern time)]