Candidacy--Richard Stallman

75-word summary:

I've been working for GNOME since years before there was a GNOME.  In
1983, while formulating plans for the GNU operating system, I decided
it should include a window system.  After two desktop initiatives that
didn't pan out, I found Miguel, who launched our third desktop
project--GNOME.

As president of the Free Software Foundation and Chief GNUisance of
the GNU Project, I have had years of experience working with
contributors both individual and corporate.