Re: GNOME Foundation Membership - Accepted

Hi Mike,

Le 25 Oct 2002 23:03:01 +0100, Mike Newman a ecrit :

I've really given this a lot of thought, and I want to make it clear
that working with all the new folks would be really great. Sadly
however, I can't rejoin.

This is sad news.

[...]

Lastly, I have this crazy idea I might stand for election :)

Well, maybe not so crazy :)

I wish the committee every success, if there is a question I can
answer about last year, I'll of course happily do so. I'd also
recommend Russell Steinthal as a resource as he wrote many of the
scripts used to generate, verify and count the ballots. You guys have
taken a lot of needless crap, which is partly my doing. I apologise
and hope things are a little smoother from now on.

Please don't apologise ! You did a great work when you was in the
committee, and that's what is important.

I wrote to Russell yesterday. I think I forgot to CC
membership-committee :/ He told me he will give us some informations by
Sunday.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.