Re: Application received from Mike Newman (mike gtnorthern demon co uk)

I am also agreed 100% with you. We should get Mike as soon as we can.
Andy can you write to Mike requesting him to rejoin the membership-committee?

-Ghee
From: Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>
To: atai atai org
Cc: membership-committee gnome org
Subject: Re: Application received from Mike Newman
(mike gtnorthern demon co uk)
<mailto:membership-committee-request gnome org?subject=unsubscribe>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:21:30 +0200

Le Wed, 23 Oct 2002 00:42:53 -0700 (PDT), Andy Tai a ecrit :

Now that the guideline has been handed down by the
board (probably not 100% to everyone's liking), I
suggest the first thing to do is to approve the
following application, and then invite the applicant
to join the membership committee (if he wishes).  He
can help us greatly in running the election.

I totally agree on this. Please do so.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.