Re: time to resume work?

Hello!

Absolutely, as far as I'm concerned this is the next big thing that we
concentrate on, for the time being, while the board are deciding on the
way forward in terms of the foundation membership and the committee...

We have decided to make this very simple.  The actual quote is on the
board list minutes, the actual guideline that we will be working from
for making people elegible will be:

          * Jim proposed simple guideline
              'If you have ever contributed to GNOME and wish to be a member
               you can be a member'
              = Unanimous agreement by those present
              = The key element is 'desire to be member', interpretation of
                'contribution' should be lax, including QA, usability, and
                 advocacy.

As I said on my previous post (which seems to be stuck somewhere, maybe
waiting for moderator approval)  everyone who was already a foundation
member and re-applied will be immediately granted a renewal.

Miguel