My ballots have not arrived.

My ballots for the GNOME Foundation elections have not arrived. Although I am
registered as a member with GNOME, my mailing address is wrongly listed in the
electoral register. I have sent several mails over the past few weeks in
anticipation of this mistake leading to me not receiving ballots, which has now
happened. Can someone please fix this situation?

Pat Costello <patrick costello sun com>