Re: gnome elections

Le Mardi 26 novembre 2002, a 00:13, Michael Pruett a ecrit :
I haven't received a ballot.  I am listed on the GNOME Foundation
membership list[1] but not on the list of registered voters[2].

I would appreciate your assistance in correcting this situation if

You applied for a renewed membership on 2002/11/05 [1]. This was after
we closed the applications for the elections (the deadline was
2002/11/01). This is why you are not able to vote for these elections.

You can look at the elections announcement for the calendar [2], at a
reminder that we sent about this deadline [3] and at the news I posted
on gnomedesktop [4].

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.