Re: about Jose Carlos Marcos' membership

El dom, 24-11-2002 a las 09:54, Andy Tai escribió:
Thanks for this information.  Jose listed more than
GST as his involvement in GNOME, namely Agnubis,
GSalta and  some others.  I will check with the two
other references that he gave, and if he contributed
to one of them, Jose is entitled to the GNOME
Foundation membership.

Thanks,

Andy

In fact, I know that Jose Carlos has worked on GSalta and GSlackman, but
I think that if he hasn't still contributed to GST, he shouldn't appear
as a GST Collaborator.

        Greetings
--
Carlos Garnacho <garnacho tuxerver net>