Re: about Jose Carlos Marcos' membership

Thanks for this information.  Jose listed more than
GST as his involvement in GNOME, namely Agnubis,
GSalta and  some others.  I will check with the two
other references that he gave, and if he contributed
to one of them, Jose is entitled to the GNOME
Foundation membership.

Thanks,

Andy
--- Carlos Garnacho <garnacho tuxerver net> wrote:
Hi,

      I'm the GNOME System Tools (aka GST) maintainer,
recently I've seen in
the membership list a new member called Jose Carlos
Marcos who says to
have worked in GST. If the GNOME System Tools are
the GST he is refering
to, I'd like to clarify that he has never worked on
GST.

              Thanks for your attention

--
Carlos Garnacho <garnacho tuxerver net>

=====
Andy Tai, atai atai org
Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people! Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!