Application received from Dennis M.D. Ljungmark (spider gentoo org)

Name: Dennis M.D. Ljungmark
E-mail: spider gentoo org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Spider
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
Packaged Gnome 2.0 release for Gentoo, as well as being the Maintainer of the Gnome 2.0 releases in Gentoo.
Also responsible for the related support, bugfixes and other miscallangellous things in the Gentoo/Gnome
related areas.

Contacts:
Packaging logs at : http://cvs.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gentoo-x86/gnome-base/
Developer list at :
http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/devlist.xml

Mikael Hallendal <micke codefactory se> (Mr.  Project, Gnome OS and other projects)

I've been a fairly long time member of the Gnome Packaging Project list, and have been involved with
packaging Gnome before I got involved with Gentoo.  My involvement is mostly with build-process bugs/fixing
and packaging issues, as well as some rudimentary testing / bugfixing.

[Application received at Thu Nov 21 12:09:34 2002 (Eastern time)]