[RENEWAL] Application received from Matthias Warkus (mawarkus gnome org)

Name: Matthias Warkus
E-mail: mawarkus gnome org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): mawa
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): mawarkus

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Promo work
Book on GNOME

Detailed description:
I've worked on German GNOME translations a lot, including work as .de L10n team coordinator; I've done
promotional work for GNOME, manning booths and doing talks on GNOME. I've also written a comprehensive GNOME
2.0 developer's manual for a German publisher.

Contacts:
Christian Meyer <chrisime gnome org>
Jens Finke <jens gnome org>
Telsa
everyone on the gnome-de gnome org mailing list

I suppose I forgot to renew my 2001 membership for the 2002 elections, so I'm applying for renewal *right
now* so that I shall be in for 2003, at least.

[Application received at Thu Nov 21 11:28:24 2002 (Eastern time)]