Re: Having some problems here

I will handle the rest of the renewals this weekend
(if no one else does it first) so do not worry for the
immediate works ahead :-)

Andy

--- Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net> wrote:
Hi all,

So. I'm having some problems with my home computer:
it doesn't boot.
It's a hardware problem (CPU or motherboard), so I
need to buy some new
things. Because of this, I can't do much work for
the elections right
now. I hope I have enough money to buy everything...

However I can read my mails (my - old - gateway is
still alive).

Thanks