Application received from Alejandro Sánchez Acosta (raciel es gnu org)

Name: Alejandro Sánchez Acosta
E-mail: raciel es gnu org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): raciel
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

GNOME Hispano Book Contributation
GNOME.NET book
Mono Hispano
A lot of translations about GNOME for GNOME Hispano.

Detailed description:
I have colaborated in a lot of translations about GNOME to the spanish language for GNOME Hispano.

I am working in some documentation proyects like GNOME.NET and GNOME Book of GNOME Hispano.

Some aportations to GNOME:
Some examples for GTK# binding.
Documenting the GNOME.NET book.
Porting the GTK+ tutorial to english and spanish GTK# version.
Some articles/tutorial for Gnome Hispano (atk, gdome, gtk+, pango, i18n, ...)
Mono Hispano Founder and promoving the GNOME development with Mono.
Making conferences about GNOME here in Spain to promove the GNOME desktop.
Some parts of the GNOME Hispano book for developers (atk, licences part, i18n, gtk, gdome, gtkfb..)

Contacts:
GTK# Changelog in Mono CVS.
es.gnome.org in the GNOME Book.
mono.es.gnome.org all the documentation about that in the CVS that I am author.
GNOME.NET colaboration in Mono CVS.

I am very interesting in GNOME, It got to gime me a good place where I can write documentation and can help
with my experience.

Making documentation, programming and making conferences I am learning the important that is the free
software.

Other projects that I am colaborating is the GNU project with GNU Hurd, and a lot of documentation relating
with that and some translations.

[Application received at Thu Nov 14 10:43:27 2002 (Eastern time)]