Board Candidacy 2002: Bill Haneman

I am active not only in the accessibility project work,
but also am actively working with the groups doing Mozilla,
OpenOffice, and Java integration with GNOME.  My goals for GNOME:
a great developer platform, a complete user desktop environment
that is not only free but fully accessible to everyone.
I am a also Sun Microsystems employee, but would serve as an
"individual contributor" and always keep the "big picture" for GNOME
paramount.

Bill Haneman