November 1st = applications close for elections

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know about a number: 40. It's the number of
applications we have to evaluate before the ballots are sent. Except Ty
Augustine, we have finished the work on the renewals. The 40
applications are 'new' applications (i.e. no renewal).

What about sending a mail to these 40 people to let them know that their
application is being processed and that, if they are accepted, they will
be able to vote ? I think it would be a good thing. Any input on this ?

About Ty Augustine: I didn't accept this renewal as I consider it is not
well-formed (nothing is filled...). Is it okay for everyone ? Should we
ask the applicant to reapply ?

There's another point I wanted to talk about: in our schedule, we said
that we will email 10 questions to the candidates. Is there a volunteer
to work on that ? Here are the questions from last year:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2001-November/msg00048.html

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.