Re: November 1st = applications close for elections

Hi Vincent,

About Ty Augustine: I didn't accept this renewal as I consider it is not
well-formed (nothing is filled...). Is it okay for everyone ? Should we
ask the applicant to reapply ?

        I agree with you on this. We don't really know this person was
        really a foundation member before even though he/she said so.
        Given that Ty has not reapplied and no gnome related info. I am
        happy to leave it as is at the moment.

-Ghee