Re: Fix name in membership

Le 11 Dec 2002 18:27:21 -0300, German Poo Caaman~o a ecrit :

Write Caamano with a tile (~) on the n is right, but the webpage
is not i18n compliant :-)  Originally I wrote my name as
Germán Poo Caamaño but on the website looks like
Germn Poo Caamao, so, in this case is better "German Poo Caaman~o",
because is only ASCII 7 bits.

Something similar I saw on others names of spanish people.

That's a known problem in the script. It should be fixed. If anyone
knows how to handle UTF-8 in python, please please please contact me :-)
I'll take a look at this ASAP.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.