Re: Windows dev environment

Thanks for the interesting replies @Vasily Galkin and @Kai. Perhaps then I should ask the wider question, what tools are you using on whichever platform you prefer? And are you using any debugging tools at all for any type of bug, or just following the method described by @Vasily Galkin for everything?

Regards,
Adam