Re: Windows dev environment

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 at 00:32, Adam Antium via meld-list <meld-list gnome org> wrote:
Hey,

I'm wondering what tools people are using in windows for a development environment when they are working on Meld?

I was about to try to get a convenient setup going in VS Code (which I only recently started using) for debugging etc., but I thought I'd check if anyone had any strong opinions or experiences that could be useful.

I'll let people with more Windows experience speak, but I think VS Code is probably a good option. We have some limited linting configuration that I think should be easy to get working with default Python plugins.

If you do end up getting a nice setup going, it would be good to get steps, etc. documented on the project wiki.

cheers,
Kai