Re: newest master commit c095b3be6d515c226495cbc8dc0c89d410102606 not running

On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 at 17:36, Fischer, Claudio
<Claudio Fischer weinig com> wrote:

Hi,

I can confirm that the master branch is running again.
The last commit from Kai is working.

One difference I found between Meld 3.20.1 and Meld Master is, that in Meld Master the
left menue entry "Meld" and the left upper drop down are missing, see attached screenshot.

Yes, they've been moved to the new gear-style menu in the top-right of
the header bar. See
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/Initiatives/issues/4 and
https://blogs.gnome.org/aday/2018/10/09/farewell-application-menus/
for context. I don't yet know whether I'll end up moving them back in
to menus for the next release, or whether I'll try to move towards the
headerbar-centric style... probably the latter, but it's a _lot_ of
work.

cheers,
Kai