Floppy disc access dialogs

In Windows there are some problems with dialogs that appear.
I have a memory card reader that uses drive E:.
When the memory card is mounted there is no problem.
But if i eject the memory card and open Meld or open a new comparison i get dialogs about some access problems.

I have seen this in other software to.
I think the software was just trying to scan everything. A:, B:, C:, etc. and since there is no A: and B: the dialog comes... i think.

In 3.20.0 i have to click Cancel 31 times to get rid og the dialog.
In 3.18.3 i think i had to click Cancel two times.

I think i managed to get rid of such dialogs but addin a: and b: in Windows but of course i dont want to have to do such a thing.

Not sure if i have mentioned this before for this software.