Re: Use translations in Windows

As far as I know the meld installed from meld installer on Windows doesn't support changing locales
for several different reasons:
 - translation libraries (at least libintl) are not fully inited
 - translations data is not fully installed.

However the info above is based on quite old investigation, like 2 years old. So I'm not completely sure.

Also installing meld as mingw64 package inside msys2 indtallation may give different results in the area of
translation handling.
--
Vasily

How do i use Meld on other languages on Windows?