Re: Edit syntax highlighting

Meld uses the gtk source view component, plus some extra custom tags to define some of it's own colors, I believe. You should be able to look at docs for sourceview[1] for info on how to customize the general language support and color schemes, and meld specific data is in data/styles/* in the source.

[1] https://developer.gnome.org/gtksourceview/stable/syntax-highlighting-reference.html