Fwd: Meld Feature Request - Comments to diffs

Hi all,
I am quite fresh to the Meld community, so please excuse my fluffs.

Do you think is it possible to add inline commenting, that some other systems(e.g. Atlassian's Bitbucket) already have?
A lot of us use Meld for code reviews, so why don't move the comments and remarks from separate mails to Meld natively?
I have some concepts and ideas in mind, but I would like to hear an opinion and a high-level insights of more experienced developers.

Best Regards
Piotr Pałucki