Re: Compare directories without subdirectories

Le 2018-07-26 à 02:43, Jonathan Belsewir via meld-list a écrit :
Hi Meld-Team,

Sometimes I want to compare two directories without subdirectories.
The best way would be a new option to allow that
like in Windows "windiff.exe"  option "-d".

That would be an excellent option to add.
I used to use a lot an msw app via wine with that and other readily accessible options. (Just check boxes in the comparison window.)

[...]

Best Regard
Jonas

--