Re: Open empty comparator like WinMerge

The is a similar feature in meld called "Blank comparison".
To use it, start meld without parameters, click "File comparison" in appeared tab and then click "Blank
comparison".
Two empty editable panes should appear.
Is this the feature you are looking for?

Hi everybody,

I came to Linux from Windowd, There I used WinMerge.
Meld is very very better WinMerge in comparation way and UI, but WinMerge allow to compare two text which
they are not files, just open and click in "new" and paste the texts to compare.

This feature will bein the future Meld versions?

Thank you.