Re: Open empty comparator like WinMerge

I have a wrapper script, meldpaste to achieve this

On 5 January 2018 at 00:33, Wender Oliveira <wender4j gmail com> wrote:
Hi everybody,

I came to Linux from Windowd,  There I used WinMerge.
Meld is very very better WinMerge in comparation way and UI, but WinMerge allow to compare two text which they are not files, just open and click in "new" and paste the texts to compare.

This feature will bein the future Meld versions?

Thank you.