Re: Meld Feature Request

Hi!
I remember that several times using meld I wanted to "save" comparison to paste it in some document, and
found that there is now such feature in meld.

But imagining about how it can look like - I thought more about some color-text-export (like html).
Such feature may be similar to Vim's editor "Export text to HTML with syntax highlighting"
but exporting not only syntax highligting but a difference highlighting too.

Hi all,

I been using Meld so donkey years. I was wondering if the community
would agree with me
with my feature request. I have came to a thought that MELD should have a :

SCREENSHOT

feature attached to its Meld software program. This will be so worthy as
to developer or text writers
could indicate the comparison in image form or could showcase code
changes. I understand,
some may say its not practical as to resolution would be weird, but if
the screenshot can be smart enough,
to actually cut and create multiple images based on screensize, that
would be awesome !

What do you all think ?