Re: Meld show difference only

On 11 July 2017 at 04:33, Ketan Kothari <ket000 gmail com> wrote:
Hi
Is there a way to only show differences only in meld when I am comparing two files. Currently it shows all
lines but highlights the differences. In other tools I can toggle between show differences only.  One such
tools is examdiff.

I'm sorry, but no, Meld doesn't provide this as an option. There has
been discussion in the past, but we concluded that the best way to do
this was to use text folding in the editor, and that's still under
development upstream.

cheers,
Kai