Re:Merge from Left and Merge All

Hi!
I think that meld enables only those menu options that operate in a context of currently selected (left)
panel. So if you change focus to the right panel - the other set of commands would be available.
As a meld user I agree that it is a bit non-intuitive for 2-way comparison. But for a 3-way merge it becomes
more obvious while working with a central file (all commands would be available for central pane).

Hi there,

I've just noticed that Merge from Left and Merge All never seem to be enabled in Meld for me. In the image
attached, the two files were identical. I changed the third row to "new" in an external text editor and
saved the file. Even so, the only option I had available is Merge from Right.

Is my understanding correct or should it offer Merge from Left?

(I'm using Meld for Windows.)

Kind regards,
Karl