Re: Meld is moving to GNOME GitLab

On 25 December 2017 at 07:24, Vasily Galkin <galkin-vv yandex ru> wrote:
Maybe a very simple question, but...
is there any web pages with commit stream and the source tree, like older git.gnome.org had?
I've found issue list on gitlab, but failed to find any views that are similar to older on
https://git.gnome.org//browse/meld

The commit stream is at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/meld/commits/master
The source tree is at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/meld/tree/master
(or from the summary page at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/meld)

I don't think there's a single-page overview that shows branches +
tags + a few commits like the old cgit page did. I personally didn't
find that view very useful, so won't miss it... but if you did like
that then I think you now have to check a couple of different pages
instead.

cheers,
Kai