Re: Meld is moving to GNOME GitLab

Hi all,

I've asked that Meld be included in the next migration from the
current GNOME git hosting to their new GitLab infrastructure. I'm
hoping this makes the contribution process somewhat easier for people,
and would let us look to using some more modern CI hooks, etc.

This is scheduled to happen next Wednesday.

cheers,
Kai