Re: Missing "copy left" and "copy right" icon buttons

On 12 March 2016 at 19:36, Angel Ezquerra <angel ezquerra gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I attach an screenshot of a diff that was started from TortoiseHG.

As you can see there are no copy arrows on the divider between the two
files being diffed.

Try changing your theme.

You're using a syntax highlighting theme that apparently specifies a
completely black background. Since the arrows are black pixmaps, this
doesn't work out that well.

If you could file a bug that'd be cool. I'm not sure what the best way
to fix this will be, but I'm guessing that we could maybe make our
meld-change-* icons symbolic and work from there.

cheers,
Kai