how to eliminate the last manual step in order to run Meld to automatically merge files .

Dear Meld users and developers,

I am a new user of Meld, and very interested in using it. Here I have a question,

I’d like to create a script to run Meld to  automatically merge files by using --auto-merge  option, but it still pop up the GUI to require me to click the save button.

Would you please advise me a way of eliminate the last manual step? So that the script can be done complete  automatically  .

Thanks and best regards,

Jack Yuan (Jian Yuan)