what about adding an option to rename a file by right-clicking on it and/or using F2

Hi all,

Congratulations for meldmerge, which is great and extremely useful.

What about adding an option to rename a file by right-clicking on it to open a menu and/or using F2?

I have noticed that many times when we use it here to compare directories a file name in the directory may have slightly changed (for instance changing a letter from lower case to capital or similar) and then meld cannot compare them, I need to exit, rename the file and restart meld. Having a way of hitting F2 or right-clicking to rename the file would thus be very useful.

If that option already exists please let me know; I have downloaded the latest stable release and have not seen it but let me know if there is a way of renaming.

Thanks,
Best regards,

Dimitri Komatitsch.

--
Dimitri Komatitsch
CNRS Research Director (DR CNRS), Laboratory of Mechanics and Acoustics,