Just a thanks.

OK, this may be off-topic and if so, I apologize in advance, but ...

I just wanted to say thanks to the developers and all the contributors for this project.  I've used similar tools in the past, but those projects were always clunky and buggy.  I think one was done in TK!  They were never this well done and they are all now dead and buried.  Its really great to have a tool this useful with native Gnome support.  This program has saved my 455!

Thank You!

-- Evan