Fwd: Issue with meld + git on Ubuntu 15.04

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : Issue with meld + git on Ubuntu 15.04
Date : Sun, 07 Jun 2015 09:22:06 +0200
De : Louis Popi <theh2o64 gmail com>
Pour : ///meld-list gnome org

Hi !
I face a very wierd error on Ubuntu 15.04 (with the regular deb and the build from source version)

/usr/bin/meld:290: Warning: g_object_unref: assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
status = meld.meldapp.app.run(sys.argv)

Every is fine on the terminal except from this warning.
My error : I'm manipulating git. When I have a conflict I use 'git mergetool', it opens meld but no ">>>>" appears and the "REMOTE" file is in the middle (I mean that the middle one and the right one are the same files). To fix it, I have to reload the file (by going into "Browse", etc, ...).

Can you try to get this error ?

Here is the script to call meld by git mergetool : https://github.com/git/git/blob/master/mergetools/meld
Here is the git mergetool documentation : https://github.com/git/git/blob/master/Documentation/git-mergetool.txt

Thank you