Re: SVN support under Windows.

On 11 December 2015 at 00:48, Gilboa Davara <gilboad gmail com> wrote:
The issue is indeed MSys2 related.
For some odd reason, Meld *always* gets itself (...) as the first
command line parameter (argv[1]).

What's argv[0] in this case? python?

I can't find any indication that this is how msys is supposed to work.
It would be good to know whether we're doing something to mess it up,
or whether it's doing odd things. If this is reliable and detectable
behaviour then I'm not above adding a hack for it to the launcher
script, but obviously it would be better not to.

cheers,
Kai