Re: Can't copy/paste from meld

On 27 August 2015 at 02:42, Grant Edwards <grant b edwards gmail com> wrote:
I've noticed that since I upgraded from 1.x, I can no longer select a
snippet of text from meld and paste it into another window like I can
from every other application on my system.  Is there something I can
do to re-enable the standard X11 compatible select/middle-click
feature?

We don't do anything to disable this, and it works fine for me. I know there's some GTK+ settings for primary clipboard support, but best I know they all default to on, so as a best guess I'd be looking to see whether your distribution has customised GTK+ 3 settings somehow. If not and we're somehow messing something up then that's a bug... I would want primary to work.

Is 1.x still being maintained?  I sure miss it...

It's not, but it's in exactly the same state that it always was.

cheers,
Kai