Re: Getting involved in meld development

Hi Scott,

thank you for that hint. I'll try to answer your questions. :)

As for specific questions, what is your programming experience?

I've mainly written software for microcontrollers in C professionally. I
have a little bit experience in C++, Java and Python. I would say in
this languages I know enough to look things up. I know the basics of
GTK+ as well.

What is your OS?

Debian 8.1

Have you worked on any other open source software?

Not too much. Except for smaller patches I wrote the small tool
heating-master [1] for a home automation project [2].

Are you familiar with git?

Yes.

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/heating-master
[2] http://www.noresoft.com/heating_control_en.html