Re: Executable bit for setup.py?

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 6:04 PM, Kai Willadsen <kai willadsen gmail com> wrote:
On 23 August 2015 at 02:36, Scott Kostyshak <skostysh princeton edu> wrote:
Hi,

Would it make sense to set the executable bit for setup.py? I prefer
to let the executable choose the interpreter. In the case of python, I
do not know if python3 is preferred by the program or not, so I let
the script choose, which knows best.

Any thoughts?

This seems sensible to me, so I just pushed the change. I also made
setup.py specify python2 as its interpreter, though I kind of hope
that either would work in this case.

Thanks, as always, Kai!

Scott