Re: Confusing wording (simple usability issue)

On 27 November 2014 at 03:44, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 gmail com> wrote:
Hi, while using meld recently I found in the RMB context menu is named
confusingly.
(to be clear, this is the view you get when running `meld dir_a/ dir_b/`)

The menu items are named:
 `Copy Left` and `Copy Right`

Its not obvious if this is `Copy To Left` or `Copy From Left`,

As it turns out  its `Copy To ...`.

This is the second time I ran into this confusion and I had to
temp-backup my files both times because I couldn't remember which
direction the copy went.
Could the menu items could be renamed?

Yep. In fact, they already have been renamed in what will soon be
3.13.0, because someone else ran into exactly the same problem.

cheers,
Kai