Re: Another feature request

On 23 April 2014 05:47, Dave Goldsmith <dgoldsmith seabird com> wrote:

In directory comparison mode, a “preview file difference” window: that way, if the only difference(s) is (are) one(s) one wants to ignore but couldn’t filter, one can skip the Compare command.

Catching up on old mail...

I understand what you're asking for here, but I can't imagine what this would look like or how it would actually work.  If you have some suggestions, feel free to open a bug.

cheers,
Kai