Re: Dark grey text on black background in newer meld versions

On 31 December 2014 at 21:59, Lee <iamadonut berlin com> wrote:
Thanks for that! I downloaded 3.12.3, and that works fine. I was
initially confused because it worked in a new profile, suggesting that
perhaps a config file could fix it. On a related note, is there no way
to change the text colours in general?

As of 3.13.0 you can change the source view theme, but that only
changes the highlighting, not Meld's highlighting colours. At some
stage I'll probably have to look at adding themes for Meld, but
integrating that with the source view selection is... challenging.

cheers,
Kai